top of page
Professional Financial Advisors


Professional Financial Advisors

At GJ Harkerss & Associates we provide advice on

  • KiwiSaver

  • Mortgage lending

Disclosure statements for ​all Financial Advisors are available upon request, and free of charge 

About Me


Concerned? ...Please allow us to rectify it for you

Step 1 - Contact our office


If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of our service, please tell us so that we can try to fix the problem for you. 

You can do this with our internal complaints process by 

  • Calling us toll free on 0800 467 873, or 

  • Emailing us at, or 

  • Login to the client portal and click on the complaints button

  • Write to us at PO Box 27-193, Christchurch


We'll guide you through the process and do our best to rectify the problem for you.

Step 2 - Working with you to resolve your concern


Once your concern is formally lodged with us, we will work with you, and do our best to to find an outcome that you are happy with.
During this resolution process we look at your file and the work that we agreed to carry out for you, then liaise with you about each step and the end result.

Step 3 - Extending the resolution process


If we still cannot agree on a resolution, you are welcome to use our external disputes resolution scheme.
GJ Harkerss & Associates are members of the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme Inc.
This service is free to you, however they may only hear your complaint if you already used our internal process first.
For more information, please visit their website on the link below

Breaches of the Code of Conduct or Serious Misconduct


The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers in New Zealand.  If you believe we have breached the Code of Conduct for Financial Advisors or you have concerns of serious misconduct you can report this information or complain directly to the Financial Markets Authority

For more information, including financial tips and warnings please visit their website on the link below

Complaints Procedure
bottom of page